About: LIBOL is an open-source library with a family of state-of-the-art online learning algorithms for machine learning and big data analytics research. The current version supports 16 online algorithms for binary classification and 13 online algorithms for multiclass classification.Changes:
In contrast to our last version (V0.2.3), the new version (V0.3.0) has made some important changes as follows:
• Add a template and guide for adding new algorithms;
• Improve parameter settings and make documentation clear;
• Improve documentation on data formats and key functions;
• Amend the "OGD" function to use different loss types;
• Fixed some name inconsistency and other minor bugs.