Projects that are tagged with numpy.
A Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. Dynamically generates CPU and GPU modules for good performance. Deep Learning Tutorials illustrate deep learning with Theano.
Theano 0.8.1 (29th of March, 2016)
* Fix compilation on Mac with CLT 7.3
Theano 0.8 (21th of March, 2016)
We recommend to everyone to upgrade to this version.
* Python 2 and 3 support with the same code base
* Faster optimization
* Integration of CuDNN for better GPU performance
* Many Scan improvements (execution speed up, ...)
* optimizer=fast_compile moves computation to the GPU.
* Better convolution on CPU and GPU. (CorrMM, cudnn, 3d conv, more parameter)
* Interactive visualization of graphs with d3viz
* cnmem (better memory management on GPU)
* Multi-GPU for data parallism via Platoon (https://github.com/mila-udem/platoon/)
* More pooling parameter supported
* Bilinear interpolation of images
* New GPU back-end:
* Float16 new back-end (need cuda 7.5)
* Multi dtypes
* Multi-GPU support in the same process