Nen - Neural Network Implementation in Java
A 3-layer neural network for regression and classification with sigmoid activation function and command line interface similar LibSVM.
Quick Start: "java -jar nen.jar"
- Regression and Classification
- Command-Line-Interface and Java-API
- Free Lunch Learning
- Read and write Datasets in LibSVM-Files
- Backpropagation (Stochastic Gradient Descent)
- Sigmoid Activation Function
See this out-of-the-box comparison between LibSVM and Nen for a demonstration on several regression- and classification datasets.
Go to the Nen-Website for more information.
- Changes to previous version:
Initial Announcement on mloss.org.
No one has posted any comments yet. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.