Pebl is a python library and command line application for learning the structure of a Bayesian network given prior knowledge and observations.
Pebl includes the following features:
- Can learn with observational and interventional data
- Handles missing values and hidden variables using exact and heuristic methods
- Can specify structural priors and constraints
- Provides several learning algorithms; makes creating new ones simple
- Has facilities for transparent parallel execution using several cluster/grid resources
- Calculates edge marginals and consensus networks
- Presents results in an interactive HTML format
- Changes to previous version:
Initial Announcement on mloss.org.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.