The DL-Learner framework contains several algorithms for supervised concept learning in Description Logics (DLs) and OWL. It extends Inductive Logic Programming to Description Logics and the Semantic Web. Please have a look at the project homepage to get an overview of its features and read the manual if you decide to give it a try.
The project also contains a plugin for Protege 4, the next release of the popular OWL ontology editor. As of 25 April 2009, this plugin has been updated to version 0.5. Further information and a screencast can be found at http://dl-learner.org/wiki/ProtegePlugin.
- Changes to previous version:
- BibTeX Entry: Download
- URL: Project Homepage
- JMLR MLOSS PaperURL: JMLR-MLOSS Paper Homepage
- Supported Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Macos
- Data Formats: Manchester Owl Syntax, N Triples, Owl Xml, Rdf Xml, Sparql Endpoints, Turtle
- Tags: Concept Learning, Description Logics, Ilp, Inductive Reasoning, Owl
- Archive: download here
No one has posted any comments yet. Perhaps you'd like to be the first?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post comments.